DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Reports To: Director of Digital Sales
Position Level: Specialist
Exempt Status: Hourly Employee
Position Type: Full Time
Summary: KBZK is seeking a full-time employee to become part of its sales team in wonderful Bozeman, Montana. KBZK offers excellent financial compensation and a professional, positive, team-oriented workplace. This role will provide logistical and operational support to the current sales team and focus on client reporting and retention.
- Ensure smooth and accurate post-sale fulfillment
- Collaborate with other sales personnel during all aspects of sales process
- Analyze, recommend, and generate monthly client reports
- Create and manage off-platform systems such as Facebook, YouTube, Nimble E-commerce, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in related field: Business, Marketing, or Communication
- Superior operations skills, including fast and accurate data entry and data management
- Superior communications skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships with all members of the TV and digital sales team
Why work for KBZK?
- Excellent training and planning to get you started on the right foot
- Competitive salary with room for growth. As well as Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Paid time off
- Company matched 401k
KXLF Communications is a proud member of Cordillera Communications and the Montana Television Network.
Send resume and references to: email@example.com
KBZK/KXLF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.